Money off your energy bill

If you live in Lidlington and were here on 31 December 2018 you are entitled to money off your energy bill. By filling in a very simple form and supplying a copy of your energy bill covering 31 December 2018 you will get money off your energy bill every year.

Do you need help with the form? Do you have questions?  Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) can help you. They are in the Methodist Church Hall, Church St every Wednesday 6.30 – 8pm. They will be running a short help session starting at 6.45pm.

Ring Linda 07752 677 622 to book your place or just turn up.